[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mark Sargent's Flat Earth Clues movie is probably useful to sit through.

Mark Sargent doesn't get to the proof of a flat earth earth here. The closest he came to a proof on Noori a few nights ago was the proposed experiment of 2 ships going in opposite directions meeting up in a week or a month. I don't know why he proposes 2 ships. Why not one ship going around Antarctica? It could even be a little above the Antarctic Circle. In any case, his movie is probably useful to watch. He gets into some really zany speculation which is fine. He uses the airplane routes in the southern hemisphere being switched off GPS as a key point which I guess is interesting and useful too. I didn't know that before I watched this. Do ships turn their GPS off too? He doesn't address that. I still like my circumnavigation idea with either ship or plane better as proof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries